Conquering great hights and a little hippie beach life


Where do I begin with this day? I didn't think it would be possible to have a better day than our trip to unique Bunes. But this comes pretty close! Again we started off with a hiking trip up a steep mountain called Ryten. We could look down on the gorgeous Kvalvika beach below us and it was very tempting to just run down and enjoy those white sands, but that would have to wait.
This walk started off like our other hiking trips, with some very steep climbing, but then the terrain flattened out and there was a clear path you could follow all the way to the summit. There were times during this walk where it was very windy, but all in all it was a fairly agreeable walk and less challenging than our previous hikes.



Not a bad view for lunch right? After a bit to eat, we set off for the big descent and some fun down on the beach. Needless to say, I was very much in my element! The water was ice cold here as well, but there's nothing I like better than clear blue waves, and jumped into them without hesitation. Oh, and I forgot to mention that we had this whole glorious beach all to ourselves! I feel so lucky to have experience this wonderful place!








I will definitly always remember these magical moments in the mountains and on the beach. It's so surreal to be surrounded by all this beauty and as well have such chance with the weather. Lofoten has put a spell on me, and I really don't want to leave this heavenly little part of nothern Norway.