THE PARIS DIARIES - Part I - A French Influence

View from the towers of Nôtre Dame

The rooftops

Pensive gargoyle

One of the many parisian apartments I fell in love with

The Sorbonne University

Through our hotel window

Jardins du Luxembourg

Typical little street of Paris

Spring had arrived

Le petit café francais

Antique bookstore

Ancient books on display

One of the many streetcorner cafés

Oh l'amour !

Paris, je t'aime!
I'm back home from an amazing trip to Paris. This is definitly the most beautiful city I've been to. It was such a joy to be able to be in France again and speak french. We tried to stay away from the over-crowed tourist places and rather wander about quiet and hidden little streets. This way we got to experience the real parisian life and atmosphere. It's been such a wonderful experience to explore and photograph this city. And I already miss it all so much ! Nothing is better than spending time here with your loved one and of course there were great photo opportunities waiting around each streetcorner! Camera in one hand and boyfriend in the other, I set out to capture the french way of life and document it all in my own way and style.
I've taken so many photos, so this blog will clearly be dominated by french culture in the days to come.

to be continued..