Polaroid.Vintage.Love

 

 
Today,
 I give you faded polaroids.
I always love a good polaroid photo, probably my strong sense of nostalgia that's to blame for that.
 
The blog is undergoing a face lift as you might have noticed. I've always been a fan of "less is more" and that a simple design will look better with my photographs, because it's mostly what this blog is about - photography.
 
Remember to check out Le Photograph on facebook, I try to update it quite frequently and today I've reposted a wonderful photo of the greatest photographer ever - Henri Cartier-Bresson, who was born on this very day in 1908. He's always been a great source of inspiration and the main reason why I started with photography. The photo is sadly not taken by me (imagine how wonderful it would have been to meet him, have a chat and try out a few of his wonderful Leica cameras!!) But the picture is taken by photographer Dennis Stock in New York in 1961. (source Magnum photos)