Nostalgia






I realise I'm kind of hooked on giving my photos that "old" look. But then again I'm a nostalgic. I love everything vintage, anything that has that 50's feel to it. I get really inspired when I look through my parents old albums. I'm a sucker for vintage designer bags and shoes, the only times I really enjoy shopping is when I'm in vintage boutiques and antiquities shops. Interior wise, I love to mix old and modern items in my apartment. I have nearly only been watching classic movies lately. (okay alot of 80's movies actually, but they never fail to put me in a good mood)! Everything that just pulls me back in time, appeals to me alot these days! It might have to do with the fact that life for the moment is getting so serious. The pressure of getting that dream job, buying your dream apartment ect. Growing up isn't always that easy and I guess that's why I have a tendency to go back in time instead :) For now that is...